Call for a Free Consultation

Enforcement of Court Orders (Divorce, Custody, Visitation, Property)

If a party fails to act in accordance with a legal Court order, enforcement can be sought by additional court proceedings. The most typical issues needing enforcement involve child visitation and child support. Without the proper legal guidance, seeking additional court proceedings against a party that fails to abide by a court order can be very complicated.

With a qualified family law attorney at your side, failure to permit court-ordered visitation or to pay court-ordered child support can be punished by confinement in jail for up to six months, a fine of up to $500 per violation, and a money judgment for attorney’s fees a and costs.

If a person or party is violating a valid court order in a case, you have the right to compel compliance. The Law Offices of Daniel J. Brazil, P.A. can help you seek that compliance. Please contact us for a free consultation at 612-874-6109.