Bike Crash & Cyclist Rights Resources
Bike Month starts in just a few short days! In anticipation of all the cyclists getting on the road and bikeways, we thought it may be helpful for you to review all the information we have provided on bike crashes, cyclist rights and much more.
Cyclist Rights Infographic
Download our Minnesota-specific biking rights and responsibilities infographic for yourself, and share it with those you care about!
Articles on Our Website
Our blog focuses on all injury and work-comp related issues. Here are posts focused specifically on biking and cyclist rights.
- What to Do When Getting Pulled Over on a Bike
- Top Biking Tips to Keep You Safe During the Winter
- Bikers Beware: Drive Defensively in Minnesota
Articles Published on Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition Blog
Attorney Dan Brazil is a regular contributor to the blog on the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition’s website. Here is a current list of his articles that the MBC has published. *Note: Clicking on any of these links will take you away from our website.
- When & How to Report a Bike Crash
- Injured in a Bicycle Accident? 8 Steps to Take After Being Injured in a Bicycle Accident
- How to Get Repairs and Medical Bills Paid for After a Bike Crash
- The Dangers of Speaking to the Insurance Company After a Bike Crash
- Getting Doored: A Lawyer’s Insight
- The Latest Federal Transportation Bill and Biking
Public Speaking Availability on Topics of Cyclist Rights & Responsibilities
Dan, an avid cyclist himself, appreciates any and all opportunities to educate the public on bike safety, accident avoidance, cyclist rights, and more. Here are links to recap articles on past public speaking engagements:
- Attorney Dan Brazil Speaks on Panel About Bicycle & Pedestrian Safety
- MBC Coffee Hour: Bicycle Accidents, Crashes, and the Law
If you’d like to bring Dan in to speak with your organization or employees about bike safety, cyclist rights, and cyclist and driver responsibilities, contact our Minneapolis law firm today.