Brazil Law Group’s Response to Coronavirus
As the Coronavirus continues to evolve, Brazil Law Group understands your concerns over the health and safety of your home and family. While many are being asked to self-quarantine and practice social distancing, we can appreciate that our new and existing clients need to receive medical care for their injuries, remain in contact with their attorneys and our staff, and attend to case related matters as they arise in the process of the handling of each client matter. We also are keenly aware that people continue to work, commute daily and travel, and that injuries are likely to occur, and if so, we want you to know that are still only a phone call, email, or instant message away.
We are continuing to monitor the situation very closely and follow CDC guidelines and recommendations from qualified healthcare professionals. As part of this process, we will be taking the following precautionary measures beginning March 16th:
- Our office hours remain: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- We are offering Case Evaluations by submitting them to us on our line web site form, consultations by phone, and eSign capability to conveniently formalize your case without the need for an in-person meeting.
- Due to the possibility of decreased staff available at our front desk, we will be keeping our internal entry doors closed during the day. Please be sure to make a scheduled appointment and let us know when you arrive by calling our direct line @ (612) 874-6109 and someone can meet you at the door.
- We are offering employees the option to work from home remotely, but presently the office is fully staffed. We will be updating you weekly on any changes.
- We are limiting client contact to only essential meetings and where possible, using voice, text and virtual meetings (Facetime, Zoom, Skype, etc.) as alternatives to in-person meetings.
- We are not permitting employees to work who are exhibiting any signs of sickness and are requiring them to seek medical attention if they are showing symptoms of illness
We are here to help. We will continue to update you as the weeks unfold and appreciate your patience as we work through these challenges. Thank you.
Daniel J. Brazil