Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Serving Minneapolis
Car crashes and other events can often leave you with severe injuries that require in-depth and costly medical care and recovery. The attorneys at Brazil Law Group are dedicated to helping you understand your rights, navigate the personal injury process, and seek the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.
Hurt in a Vehicle Accident? Our Minneapolis Attorneys Can Help.
Whether you experience a crash on city streets, while traveling on metro freeways or while driving on state highways, we’re here to support you. Our team handles many different types of vehicle accidents, including:
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Car and truck accidents
- Wrongful death and drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Bus accidents
What to Do After a Car Crash
If you’re injured in a car crash, the first few moments, hours and days after your accident are crucial. Here are steps you can take to protect yourself and your potential injury claim.
- Seek medical treatment: Even if you don’t think you’re injured, seek medical treatment immediately. Some injuries don’t show up until hours or days later. Plus, your insurance company may question your claim if you delay.
- Collect evidence and record the accident: If you can, collect evidence such as photos and witness statements at the scene of the accident. Write down exactly what happened in your own words as soon as possible. The more evidence you have the better.
- Speak to an attorney: Before you talk to your insurance company, we recommend speaking with a personal injury attorney. After all, insurance companies want to make a profit, not pay out their claims.
Providing Experienced Legal Counsel for a Wide Range of Personal Injuries
Not all personal injuries are the result of a vehicle accident. Some occur due to the illegal sale of alcohol, hazardous working conditions, icy sidewalks and unleashed pets. We provide experienced legal counsel for many different personal injuries and hardships resulting from:
- Construction accidents
- Dangerous drugs and defective products
- Dog bites
- Injury to children
- Insurance claim disputes
- Liquor liability
- Medical malpractice
- Police brutality
- Slip-and-fall accidents
Our Minneapolis, Minnesota attorneys also help families receive compensation for their pain and suffering through wrongful death claims due to fatal accidents.
“I was hit by a car while biking home from work at the end of 2017 and broke my knee. During the chaos of being in the hospital, having to have surgery, and trying to navigate my “new normal,” I couldn’t have asked for anything better than working with Brazil Law Group. Dan and everyone at the firm are incredibly responsive and communicative, but the biggest praise I have to give is that they are kind.” – Maggie P.
Request Your Free Consultation
By clicking ‘Submit’ I verify that I have read the disclaimer.
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Personal Injury Consultation
If you’ve suffered a personal injury in Minneapolis, the tough and experienced attorneys at Brazil Law Group are here to help. We request no payment until we recover compensation for you. To schedule your personal injury consultation, call our Uptown law office today at 612-874-6109 or send us a message.